If Derrick didnt get into the semi-finals tonight, I'll definitely cry man.
Ystd while watching Project Superstar, my aunt called and reprimanded me on why I asked my Mum to stop voting for the blind man. Hey, it's not the issue of compassion here folks, it's a superstar competition! SUPERSTAR! What does one take to become a superstar? X-factor definitely. Followed by good looks and of cos hie/her voice and charm. But him? Okay, he has a very gd vocal but I think that he does not have what it takes, not yet. No hard feelings!
For now, I can only sit and wait for the moment to come. 11.30 when they'll announce the results.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
8:10 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand